Arrive, unpack and feel at home.
What – is all this included in the booking?
That’s right! And all for free. Because at the Alpenhof family hotel we want our guests to enjoy comfortable, uncomplicated holidays. That’s why we offer a number of extras – just like that:
All rooms and suites are specially designed to meet your needs.
- satellite TV
- free Wi-Fi
- bathrobes for adults and children
And each room has its own underground parking space.
Save on luggage! The following is all available free of charge from the hotel:
baby food for all ages, cot, changing mat, nappy bucket, baby bath, potty or child’s toilet seat, bath stool, bathrobes, baby monitor, buggy, baby carrier, high chair, bottle warmer, kettle, night light, Bobby cars and board games.
Special extras to make your arrival easier
- Shuttle bus to and from Olang train station
- Airport taxi to Hotel Alpenhof and back (on request, fare payable)
- Garage parking space
Top-quality all-inclusive catering: prepared with Italian sophistication, Alpine flavours and plenty of love and care.
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunchtime snack at the buffet for adults / hot food served from 12.30–1.30 pm for kids.
- Cake, ice cream and snack buffet in the afternoon.
- Daily 5-course gourmet menu + menu of your choice.
- Children’s menu prepared à la minute and served at the table
- Daily salad, crudités and cheese buffet
- Once a week gala evening with live music
- Supervised children’s meal in Pinoland at 6:30 pm
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the Pino spring
(drinks served at table and coffee-based drinks are not included)
- Baby food for all ages
- changing mat
- Nappy bucket
- Baby bath
- Potty or child’s toilet seat
- Bath stool
- Baby monitor
- Baby chair
- Bottle warmer
- Night light
- Baby carriers
- Bobby cars
- Board games
- daily changing children’s programme + exciting programme for teens
- outdoor children’s park with football pitch, mini-golf, Kneipp facility and large playground with duck pond
- farm adventure (at the Garberhof, our sister hotel, just 500 metres away)
- free rental of buggies and carriers, tricycles and children’s bicycles
- full equipment for the care of your baby or toddler
- Holiday-Pass – free travel by bus and train throughout South Tyrol
From 3 to 16 years: the Alpenhof programme for children and teenagers
Grouped by age, kids can have fun together and quickly make new friends:
- Pinoclub: professional childcare 7 days a week from 2:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Miniclub (3–5 years): games, painting, handicrafts, messing about – with a different programme for the kids every day.
- Maxiclub (6–16 years): meet cool new friends, set out on adventures, reveal nature’s secrets as a nature detective! The Alpenhof has a fantastic playground right in front of the hotel that offers kids and teens all sorts of sports, fun and games.
P.S.: As a special extra, guests at the Alpenhof are also welcome to make use of the baby care offered by our sister hotel, the Garberhof – free of charge, of course. Happy time!
Fitness & Sport
- Supervised sports and activity programme, e.g. hiking, biking, cycling, Nordic walking
- Free hire of rucksacks, Nordic walking poles, hiking maps, bikes, snowshoes, toboggans
- Guided skiing in the Dolomites (Sella Ronda, Cortina, etc.)
- Free depot for skis and ski boots at the Kronplatz valley station
- Indoor pool 1.40 m deep; 30°C
- Children’s pool: 30 cm deep; 32°C
- Alpen Spa with brine grotto, saunas, Kneipp facility, relaxation room
- Panoramic fitness room with latest Technogym equipment
Panoramic beauty area for massages and treatments (charge payable)
Dolomiti Super Sun 7=6
Calling all springtime sun worshippers!
Get a free day of skiing!
Happy Family 4=3
Our best gift: One night for free when you arrive on a sunday.01.05.2021 - 04.07.2021
Single & Child
Children get‘s the children daily price, even if only one parent is on holiday with them.01.05.2021 - 04.07.2021